The A+V Link HDTV Video Hub is a high end video switcher/converter that can receive analog or digital video from various video sources (HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, YCbCr and CVBS); this video is then converted to digital if necessary (i.e. if analog)and delivered to an HDTV through an HDMI interface. Digital or analog audio inputs are also supported through HDMI or RCA interfaces. The HDTV Video Hub offers seamless, hassle-free switching fom all of your video devices to your HDTV.
- - Multiple video/audio input ports for different video sources
- - Compliant with HDMI, HDCP and DVI specifications
- - Supports video source selection through push button, IR remote controller or RS-232 for remote control
- - Supports multiple audio channel sample rates of 48 KHz and sample size of 24 bits
- - Dose not have scalaring function